Saturday, June 2, 2012

Unemployed collected from the "incentive" SR 10 in 5 months!

SR 100 was spent in pursuing his complaints and grievances

ISS

Complained about the Saudi man of procrastination program helping unemployed "incentive", the Ministry of Social Affairs, in the end the problem and correct the misinformation that deprived him of the outstanding amount of the subsidy, noting that it is not assigned to him for five months of subsidy "incentive" only two riyals per month .
Said Hussam Anzi: It is nearly five months, was able to raise $ 10 riyals only "incentive", as spent by the pursuit of a subsidy of more than $ 100 spent on recharge cards to connect to the program of "incentive" and the competent authority in the Ministry of Social Affairs.
He explained his problem Anzi said: "I am the host of my brothers, orphans, and distract us from the Social Security monthly pension SR 1998, SR 862 from me as I host, spends 284 riyals for each member of my four brothers."
He added: "I told the phone" incentive ", and referred complaints to the department concerned, and I checked the Social Security to work on separate allocators for my brothers, but all of these things did not yield a solution, where distracted me from the" incentive "Rjalan each month even though I deserve the amount of 1138 riyals" .
He appealed to the Social Security Anzi and the "incentive" to correct his position, and pay the amount due to him, and the last disbursement of funds they deserve, particularly as the result of his complaints did not come during the last period.

0 التعليقات:

Post a Comment