Monday, April 23, 2012

Thief steals car in Saudi Arabia and sends pictures of his victims

Thief steals car in Saudi Arabia and sends pictures of his victims

ISS

Surprised by the proliferation of citizen Ayoub Alchbanat his car stolen image among young people through various means of communication in the BlackBerry and Twitter, as if Mufaht pursuing a new approach in defiance of his victims by stealing their car and their Altvhit and dissemination of images through the means of communication.
Details of the story back to that last Saturday was stolen from a car type Grand Marquis 2010 model gold color from the front of the victim's home. Alchbanat says: I was surprised when I came out of the house Sunday morning, stealing my car, and immediately headed for a formal complaint to police red, and I tried to search for it in pools of youth and Altvhit and suspicious places, to no avail. Two days later, I was surprised by the proliferation of image groups in Altvhit BlackBerry Mvaht to stand in front of my car and boasted of stealing them. He was said to have been Tsouriha on Tuesday in Thumamah. I've met in my car and that was without plates.
Has been published is through social networking sites and monitored the financial reward of $ 5 thousand riyals for those who find it. He Alchbanat: I will go to the Police and Criminal Evidence to display this image on them, until they take the necessary action regarding this Mufaht thief.

 

0 التعليقات:

Post a Comment