Saturday, April 28, 2012

Father and daughter are forced to look to the sun and wrapped a rope "noose" on the necks of his sons

A family of four boys and five girls and their mother faced violence for 20 years

ISS

Affected families in the province of Laith made up of nine children, "four boys and five girls," violent, "a family" extended to them for several years, patient at the beginning of it, endured the May and perhaps to change the lives of their father's harsh but that more than twenty years did not change when any thing, twenty years in sophistication in his beaten and tortured and hanged his sons and daughters, varieties of suffering and pain in the bodies of family members of those witnessing the parameters of nature Kalshger and stone.
The story of the family living in a remote village 50 km east of the mountains desolate Laith told by the eldest son Ahmed (20 years).
Ahmad said: "The violence began in our family since 1415, my father began beating, love is creative in his methods, especially with my mother who can not afford to disobey his order."
He added: "All the family members working in the care of livestock," camel, sheep and cows, "which is owned by my father that we begin to work out the fourth time since the dawn" until the rising of the sun, and us is not based on time waiting for varieties of torment. He said: It is wrong of us wrong and there is no one dreamed that he will forgive him.
Deprived of education:
He recounted his story Ahmed: I could not complete my education my father Vsalna from the school after the first secondary school in order to work with him in the sale of barley, and I spent the five years during which he was deprived of to continue my education.
However, "only I did not bear that ran away from home and went to one of the areas of the South to escape" the pain of suffering, deprivation and remained in the mosques ask for a living for twenty days.
Continued: then decided to go back to my grandmother's house in the province of Laith and then stayed four years without knowing which completed my high school and then got a job in a security sectors and collected a sum of money of 70 thousand riyals.
He added, then decided to get married so I went looking for my father in his office and handed him and tolerated him and gave him money in his hand and told him that I want to get married he said to me, and I quote "something Asaadk will not find satisfaction I have."
He said: I tried him again and again but to no avail and after that I learned that my father not agree with my marriage, got married and set a date of marriage, but he did not attend and has blocked my relatives to attend my wedding.
Hang on the execution-style
Continued Ahmed tell the story of the family of the tragic: the violence continues in our family until it reached my father that the hanging of my brothers three "N, P, M" in a tree, where the connecting cord in the neck of every one of them and put three barrels under their feet and then pull the barrels so faint they and then lifting them in a scene where my father gave up on the meanings of fatherhood.
Torture warm sun
Another scene was narrated by Ahmad, where he says: my little sister (Q) were caring for a herd of sheep ran away from some of the sheep stood up and my father tormenting her four consecutive days starting the torture of her return to school and even age, where my sister put her feet on a rock lane of the intensity of the sun's heat and raise her eyes in the sun until the times.
Denial of expense
Ahmad said: My father prevents us from attending any occasion for one of our relatives that we were not able to attend the weddings that were held by relatives of us as we were unable to attend the funeral of my grandfather to my mother to accept the consolation of violence because of my father to us. We were living in isolation from the outside world.
Ahmed said that he and his brothers were going to school without money often, and if we get no more than it spent only two riyals for each one of us despite the fact that my parents financially competent.
He said we have to eat breakfast at the expense of good people from people who know looks after us through some of the charities the school.
This was confirmed by the "above" the source stressed that the physical condition is very bad despite the fact that their father physically capable. The source added that the school ensures Baaftarhm most of the time.
Wife's last victims
Ahmed said: My mother was the last victims of domestic violence were assaulted her and my father beat last week Were it not for God and then they ran away from it to the house of a neighbor who just us a distance of three kilometers to an event no bad consequences, as reported to her brother, who attended and transported them to the hospital.
He added: We submitted a complaint to police in the province of Gmiqh Laith after that we got the medical report setting out the recovery period by three days.
The Ahmed made me and my brother Abdullah a report to the Committee on the Protection of domestic violence through the unified number (1919) and called us and assured us that they Setwasalon us within two days after it was recorded Blagna have a number of 690 Date 1/6/1433 e However, this did not happen in spite of lapse of nearly a week.
He added: My mother now lives at her brother in Jeddah after they leave the hospital but I went last Wednesday and took all my brothers to Mecca to escape the life of hell experienced by my brothers with my parents, where you rent a furnished apartment until like Saturday Peshkoaa to His Highness the Emir of Mecca His Royal Highness Prince Khaled Al-Faisal is the man who will provide us with security and safety after God Almighty.
Source Police Centre Gmiqh told, "had" that the police received a tip call from a citizen named "Ahmed" against his father that he assaulted his mother did not include his complaint mention any type of domestic violence, has been called the father and take his words and was released on bail.
Human rights
For his part, said a member of the Human Rights Association Matouk Sharif for "already": such cases if the violence continues should the intervention of a guardian where, the police if they received a complaint from the family must be referred to the Emirate of the region to take action which, because such cases can not be tolerated, otherwise we will be, not with violence against violence.

0 التعليقات:

Post a Comment