Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Stealing 165 thousand Saudi riyals, within the prison

ISS

Increased police Makkah Region, represented by the Metropolitan Police sacred and management of research and investigation of criminal, to its counterpart police Riyadh region, and management of research and investigation of criminal Riyadh citizen's complaint, "Mohammed Al-Otaibi," against a prisoner; stole across the dial and the use of electronic technologies 165 thousand and SR 300 from his bank account .
Al-Otaibi said: "Call my mobile person said to me (I'm Director of the Office of Regional Director of the Bank of Riyadh), and confirmed that my accounts in the bank you need to activate; because the system is locked, and said all my personal details in full, and asked me PIN number."
He added: "When I mention all the data recorded at the bank with all the accuracy of the number I gave him the secret as a matter of confidence, then I was surprised to withdraw the amount after the other; where the withdrawal of 165 and 300 thousand riyals on 9 consecutive operations."
He continued: "When I checked the bank branch Azizia district refused to respond; and it made a formal complaint to SAMA."
He added: "After that I filed a complaint to management research and investigation of criminal in Mecca, was to locate the offender, and make sure it resides in one of the provinces of Riyadh, and the amounts transferred to the accounts of his wife and his father and one of his brothers and account number, institution of Riyadh."
During the follow-up citizen issue turned out to be a prisoner of the offender, in the case of drugs, and there are many transfers of several characters exceeded more than 18 a scam and steal the e-Card!
Sources, "
Sabq" to bank accounts held in the process witnessed in the recent withdrawals of money for its clients through one of its branch managers.

0 التعليقات:

Post a Comment