Sunday, February 12, 2012

Saudi singer begging from fans: paid my debts and I will call you!

Showing bank account number and more sympathizers women

ISS

Begging singer Saudi fans and those who follow his page on Facebook, to help him pay what he described as "debt accumulated" amounted to 280 thousand riyals, exhibitors bank account number, and were asked to turn to their account being informed a special message on his personal, justifying this by saying: "To O_khash invite may God accept. "
Emerged in the comments on the appeal vocalist, that more women sympathizers, among fans of Page vocalist who are over 8 thousand fan and admirer.
Appeal vocalist published before about 24 hours prior to the pay of male and female employees in which he said: "My brothers dear God knows I refused and hard to raise this issue, but many insist on by many to provide assistance as a gift of them to me, and after attempts and messages repeated on my own terms opened a special page to this subject from a loving, I do not know at all, but rather a gift from him and some fans to pay off accumulated debts, amounting to 280 thousand riyals, or some of them, I decided to consult some of the elders, and I trust their opinion in this regard. "
And the vocalist that after consulted those described Bmchaikh and trust them decided to determine the steps to receive the aid, noting that it will be determined by a special number to receive inquiries in this regard specific to a time, and will communicate with him directly, he said he "will be determined by a certain time to receive assistance, and if the end of the full amount, God willing, will be announced immediately, and in case of increase will be sent to charity structure of their owners. "
Minstrel Show after that bank account number and said: "First of all I hope anyone who has switched to send a Private Message to My Profile O_khash may God accept the invitation, and ask God not to pay Aahramkm and show you what you offer in your parents and offspring."

0 التعليقات:

Post a Comment